Thursday, January 26, 2012

Short Term Contract


Much to my surprise I just got word


that I have a short term contract for


1.5 months


and it is only a 5 minute walk from my home.


The contract may continue after March


but it is yet to be determined.


I start God willing February 16th.



Have lots to do to get ready...



I of course called my Mom

to tell her the good news

and said how happy Oma would be to hear

of my new work contract

and I told my Mom I would ask God to tell her in heaven...

12 comments:

Janelle thegeekywife said...

This is great! Maybe not perfect, but it is something. :)

Peacocks and Sunflowers said...

Great news, Elizabeth! at least it's a bit of a breathing space while you're looking for something longer-term. And nice that it's so close to home while the weather is still wintry :)

. said...

How wonderful! I will pray that it will turn into something permanent. :)

Mimi said...

Congratulations, and prayers.

Maria said...

Hooray!

E Helena E said...

That's wonderful! Hugs.

Sarah in Indiana said...

Wonderful! God provides. I'm sure you'll find something permanent when the time is right.

Matushka Anna said...

Great news!

rebekah said...

Congratulations!

Michelle M. said...

Wonderful news! I saw this the other, but finally got around to commenting. very happy for you!

Steve Robinson said...

I pray it comes to something more permanent for you. My new job is 5 minutes from my home too. After commuting sometimes an hour or two for decades it is a welcome change!

Beth said...

Wonderful news!