Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Thanksgiving and Holy Week



(hoping this picture of Cleo stays, am trying

Picasa again).



*




Cleo seems much better; she has had water


and wanted to eat my food again.


:)

Not sure if she has eaten much of her own food yet,


but seems normal and no sickness today.



*


Thank you for your prayers.


I was getting concerned - she was sick 5 times yesterday...


I am so glad that God is so loving and humble to care


about all His creatures,

including my Cleo Cat!



*

I am slowly working on three job applications.

None of them in Ottawa;


as my spiritual father reminded me,


I must leave all of this in God's hands.


*

Tonight is Holy Unction!


Yesterday I went to a friend's church for Bridegroom Matins;


was really lovely.


I am so thankful for Holy Week!

*


Today I got the ingredients for cookies


other than the eggs...


(my Ukrainian family makes my Pascha bread :))


I am trying to get all this organized so that Holy Thursday/Friday will be more


focused.


I am sad to say that all three jobs I am working on are due the Holy Weekend.

I wish I had been more on the ball to get them done earlier

but it does not always work out the way we had hoped.

*

Wishing everyone a Holy and Blessed Pascha/Easter weekend!

4 comments:

TeresaAngelina said...

Glory to God Who cares for all His creatures!

Michelle M. said...

I hope you are able to get everything done that needs to be done. I'm glad that Cleo is feeling better. It is hard when our "babies" are sick. Our dog, Leo, threw up multiple times while my husband was away on his most recent business trip. The dog was just anxious, I am assuming, but he started worrying me.

I hope you have a blessed week!

RW said...

I am with you in more ways than one.

amy said...

I hope Cleo is better...

A blessed Pascha to you!