Monday, October 02, 2023

New goal continued: Rest


Saturday I got to see our priest and his Matushka who retired this year. It was the first time I saw them this year where I was not sick, manic or having/recovering from memory loss. 

So that was deeply special and beautiful. 

Sunday morning liturgy was a blessing!

Afterwards we had a parish picnic!

A special lovely time!! 

On Saturday I learned of an educational opportunity for me to have some one on one tutorials regarding a big part of my research for my writing project. I start DV next week! I am thrilled that God has granted this to me. 

It also means that I am "more busy" and need to be careful that I do not get unbalanced in terms of activity versus rest. I have failed with this before and must be careful. 

I am still having a sore throat (right lymph gland tobe exact). I did a video consult today about it. I will keep resting.  Tomorrow here's my plan:


I have not read this one (or not in many years). Looking forward to "vegging"...
 
May God have mercy on us 🙏 

Ps: updated to add that my c-test was negative 

So onward! 🙏❤️



2 comments:

Pom Pom said...

I hope you have many opportunities to rest and also do the things you love.

Granny Marigold said...

That mystery looks interesting. Happy vegging.