Monday, October 09, 2023

A very full Monday

I had my first online class for my writing project today. It went really well. It is exactly what I need and I am so grateful to God for this. 

I had a second meeting tonight and then took a walk and then got ready to leave. 
We were at a dinner for a friend's son's birthday today and that was really nice.

So yesterday was church and seeing our candledesk man at his retirement home then nap and then I went to a baby  shower for my goddaughter. 

So I am really peopled out! So tomorrow will be a clean house day and rest and do a little. 

All the while I keep going back to thinking about the class I had....

May God have mercy on us 🙏 

5 comments:

karen said...

so glad you liked your on line class! I am taking non credit classes at a university and LOVE them immensely, I like them more than I thought I would.

Becki said...

How nice to have this online class to look forward to and benefit from. The introvert in me relates to feeling "peopled out". I so recognize that feeling of looking forward to spending time at home, even doing housework, after spending several days around people. Even the pleasantest of such days will wear on me.

Martha said...

The salami and cucumbers make me hungry!

Lisa said...

It's good to have a full day, and then to have quiet and rest. :)

Granny Marigold said...

It's good to know that your on-line class is what you hoped it would be.