Monday, February 21, 2022

I can't believe I am actually here to write to you

 






It was wonderful that we have a long weekend, with my Husband having the day off today.  I got more rest, so needed.  I have a cute nice looking new end table but the pictures are not downloaded yet so older pictures for today.  

The top most picture is my new teapot, sugar bowl and creamer, vintage in GREAT condition all the way from England! :) 

The dishes are done, we still have fresh fruit and nut bread and I am planning a trip to NYC for Monday.  While I am going to the dentist (just routine), I am also composing a shopping list! 

May God have mercy on us and save us!

1 comment:

Granny Marigold said...

Royal Albert's Old Country Rose pattern never gets out-of-date. I'm happy for you that you got the tea pot and cream-and-sugar.