Thursday, February 03, 2022

House Blessing and Dinner was Beautiful

 







The Houseblessing and dinner was beautiful last Sunday!

DV we are having two more dinner parties this month so it's a busy time for me. 

Actually I can't keep up with much including blogging. Or emails. 

I finally grabbed some time this afternoon and worked on my big writing project.  It takes a lot of research to be able to write a page for parts of it (or sometimes even a few lines!) so I am always so thankful when I do get a chance to work on it! 

May God have mercy on us and save us!

6 comments:

Granny Marigold said...

I'm glad the dinner and house blessing went well. Isn't it lovely that you can once again have people over!!!

pleximama said...

Your apartment looks so warm and inviting! May God bless your plans this month.

Martha said...

So cozy and inviting. I'm glad to hear you're having friends over for dinner again soon.

Gloria said...

Hello Elizabeth, Everything looks so beautiful and so welcoming. I would love to step into your pictures. May the blessing of your home fill your hearts with peace and love all year long.

Becki said...

All the little lights add even more charm and coziness to a room that's already charming and cozy.

Gretchen Joanna said...

Giving dinner parties is a full time job, so you are keeping up with a lot.

I bet your house blessing and dinner were very festive!