Saturday, July 18, 2026

St Elizabeth's Day 2026

St Elizabeth the New Martyr.  It was a beautiful evening and day.  

I wish I got a picture of all the people under the pavilion while it was pouring rain!  It was quite something!

We had vigil for Sunday (done the night before) early because of weather and I think everyone was tired!  But a beautiful feast day.

My Husband and I went back to the Thai restaurant and enjoyed two salads that had lots of veggies, spices and meat.  My Husband gave me an extra piece of beef, saying he knows I enjoy it.  He's a kind one.  😊

I was definitely tired at times but I am grateful for being at the Feast Day.  I felt like I was able to ask for help with some things.... Life has a lot of falling and getting up again, on so many levels.

May God have mercy on us all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greatings with the feast! Beautilful icon

Lisa said...

Happy Name Day!