1. Went swimming
2. Looking at vintage cookbooks
3. Trying a new eye doctor this Wednesday (I am severely myopic)
4. Red glasses. One day I may have a pair of blue frames as well
5. Caffeinated tea with milk. Was given this new tea by Harney & Sons. The description sounded incredible. However, it feels like a tea that's very similar to Harney & Sons Victorian London Fog. So I don't know that I will buy this one again. I'm very picky about my teas. However, I still enjoyed it.
6. I boiled noodles, cooked frozen broccoli according to directions. I.E half cup water and cook for 5 minutes. I forgot the timer had turned off and cooked both longer with no problems. I added chicken. I had a chicken gravy about just under one cup. Added some milk to it. Grated some Gouda cheese and basically made a chicken gravy Alfredo sauce. I added the cut chicken to it stirred it around, turned off the heat and covered it. And easy meal. 👊
7. Seven plum tort. I always forget that the batter will really cover the entire bottom of my largest cake pan with the removable bottom! I mean I don't forget in the way of not using it, but that I can't believe it'll work and it always does! I should have baked it longer, note to self...
8. Easy meals for tomorrow
9. I wish I had gone walking, but sometimes one can't do everything, it's just too hard. Even though the weather was perfect and tomorrow is back to thunderstorms but I will DV be out on Wednesday...
10. But I am trying to grow and I did work on my writing project throughout the day...
11. I am dreaming of baking a new sweet bread, based on a vintage recipes but with changes...






No comments:
Post a Comment