Tuesday, July 21, 2026

Happy Moments on Tuesday


Happy Moments on Tuesday 

1. Swam 8 laps
2. Black Tea with milk 
3. Plum Tort and ice cream for breakfast 
4. My Husband and I enjoyed the same breakfast together 🥰
5. A rather dramatic moment was when when it suddenly started storming when we were walking back to take light rail home and I ran into a store! The thunder was so loud and it was suddenly driving rain coming very fast! As suddenly as the storm came it left and the humidity which was like pea soup sticking to you was gone!
6. For lunch I grated the rest of the Gouda cheese over the pasta I had made yesterday and baked it in our toaster oven.  Our toaster oven fits a 9x13! That casserole I used was nearly that long but not that big. Anyway, it was delicious! And we baked up the very last of it for dinner! 
7. I continue to work on my writing project and a friend gave me some suggestions. 

No comments: