Friday, June 09, 2023

First dinner party of 6 since I was unwell


We had a nice dinner tonight celebrating my Husband's 30th anniversary of his baptism ❤️

I wrote this earlier:

First big dinner party (6 total) since I was sick. Last time I tried to clean my cut glass candlestick holders I was at the sink and suddenly "woke up" not knowing who I was, where I was or who anyone else was. Thank God that I have my memory back since mid-March. This has been a very challenging year. But I am so thankful for how God saved me!

Meal:
Chicken Marsala 
Mashed Potatoes
Roasted Brussel Sprouts
Carrots
Bread hot out of the oven
Ceaser Salad 
Fruit Salad
Cheesecake for dessert with tea or
coffee

It was a lovely evening! I thank God for it!

2 comments:

pleximama said...

Your dinner parties always look impressive (and delicious!). Praise God for this next step in your recovery!

Granny Marigold said...

Your table looks lovely and your menu sounds wonderful. It's encouraging to knoiw you felt up to doing all that this required 💖