Friday, May 19, 2023

a kind word


[Pictures from yesterday]

I went to the dentist in NYC today.  I walked 7500 steps....almost 3 miles.... I was hoping to go to the MET Museum too. However I was really tired and it felt like too much. 

My Husband understood and encouraged me by saying that I am still recovering and working up stamina. 

When I looked at my Google Fit app on my phone I realized that he is right. I have not been walking as much as I am now since last August. 

I am trying so hard to rebuild my life. I am grateful for my Husband's kindness. 

May God help us 🙏 

4 comments:

Gretchen Joanna said...

Step by step, Dear Elizabeth! May God continue to strengthen you with every day and by all your good efforts.

Granny Marigold said...

You're doing amazingly well. Have a lovely weekend.

Gloria said...

Your faithfulness about getting out to walk every day are working Elizabeth. You are doing so well, and such a blessing to have your husband by your side cheering you on. I have walked very little since last year and it is showing with hip pain and a great deal of fatigue. Watching your progress is an encouragement for me to get back to what I know I need to be doing. Praying for your continuing progress towards full health.

Pom Pom said...

Good job walking! Your husband is kind!