Thursday, July 01, 2021

Thursday: cooling down slightly from a few high heat days

 


I made a vegan plum cake today!
but with egg replacement powder and vegan butter sticks.
***
I have been swimming different times this week
in the morning, which has been a blessing.
***
I am reading books to try to replenish and feed my soul.
***
I am taking it easy as it has been so hot.
It is just really draining.
***
I pray you are well and that God is bringing encouragement
and guidance to you!
May the Lord have mercy on us!

3 comments:

pleximama said...

I'm glad to hear you're staying cool. The plum cake looks delicious!

Lisa said...

Those days were difficult, weren't they? Although it was worse on the West Coast. I was glad to see sunshine today after all the days of rain.

Martha said...

It was stifling here, those few last days of June. Pleasant again, and like you, I am going swimming in the outdoor pool a few times each week...so refreshing.