Sunday, July 22, 2007

little details of life

NOTE: i cannot tell if this posted. my blog on my computer does not show it, but it came up in my bloglines list. so i am re-posting something that may be on my blog, but i cannot see.

i really think my internet is doing poorly; everything is really slow right now. anyway here is what i tried to post i think on friday:


my internet is not doing too well, Ancient Faith Radio is merely flickering and my other websites are taking a long time to come up.

why is it that my blog shows one comment when there is two but if i check it at work, i see two?well. IKEA called again.

my shelves will be delivered a week late. so much for my friend who is coming in two weeks seeing the shelves.but i am trying not to let small details frustrate me - what is the use.

besides i am to learn patience, and this is a practical way to do so - good since i have so much to learn.

hard though;


i heard a priest say this on Tuesday; i think i have read it before, but it really struck me:

everyone is fighting unseen battles, so we must be kind to everyone

No comments: