Monday, August 31, 2026

tomorrow is another NYC day ☺️

I got some library book sale books!! 

Google AI on verse on the sidewalk πŸ₯ΉπŸ˜­ so special:

Matthew 11:28 is a comforting Bible verse where Jesus says, "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."

*****

I was so excited to be walking in my happy place today!

My "athletic" all purpose skorts that I wear only in my neighborhood.  I feel so at home here, I really love it.

I got pretty CVS earrings πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹ with a 40% off coupon!

I am really thankful! 

Tomorrow is a special NYC day for me.  I am grateful. 

May God have mercy on us all.

2 comments:

karen said...

Have fun in NYC and I love your shoes!!!

Gretchen Joanna said...

I also love your shoes. They seem like good ones for helping you to love walking, and the color is great.