Thursday, August 24, 2023

my favourite


Vegan cranberry orange muffins. I love them so much. 

I am always impressed by stories of Saints who are both gentle and courageous in defense of truth.

PT for my sprained ankle. The hard thing is that I am not yet well enough to go to NYC. 

This means that I am home alone when Mr Husband is at work. It just is as it is.  Patience needed.

I researched an archives and emailed the archivist this week for my research. 

It's a lot of work but primary research is vital. (Primary as in actual sources from the time in history I am researching as opposed to writings about the event after the fact, a secondhand source).

I have been watching some Andy Griffith. Such a different time. 

May God have mercy on us. 

3 comments:

Gretchen Joanna said...

Your muffins do look delicious. You must have given us the recipe in the past... I will look for it.

Lisa said...

Why do cranberry and orange go so well together? But they do. :) I can taste these muffins!

Gloria said...

Your muffins look delicious. Cranberry and orange are one of my favorite combinations. Cranberry orange scones are the first item I always look for when I go to local bakery. There is nothing like a fresh muffin or scone with with coffee or tea to start off the day.