Saturday, August 19, 2023

Here, Greatful

Feast of Transfiguration ☦️🍇🐟

Liturgy this morning ❤️


It's really fascinating ... history, autobiography, theology....

My ankle sprain I think is slowly healing.  Walking more than 2k steps still causes discomfort after a while. The ankle brace is good.

I am still working on inner healing for the trauma my 3 months of illness. I mainly see it in a struggle with despair and sadness. I hope I am turning a corner on it.  

Thank God for His mercy!  May we have God's mercy and saving help!

3 comments:

Granny Marigold said...

I'm glad the ankle brace helps and you're ankle is healing. Hopefully you will gradually heal from your awful experience that lasted so long.

Gretchen Joanna said...

Blessed Feast of the Transfiguration!

Martha said...

Beautiful church on Transfiguration! Inner and outer healing prayers.