Friday, January 14, 2022

Memory Eternal!

 




Jim Forest died last night I found out this morning.  I wrote this earlier:

My Husband came in while I was researching teas from Holland and blurted out "Jim Forest died" to which I immediately with shock said WHAT?😳😭 My Husband has known Jim for DECADES via the Orthodox Peace Fellowship and we had a lovely visit with him and his wife Nancy on our trip to Holland years ago. May Jim's memory be eternal!❤😥😭

... 

Pictures are from the church in Amsterdam where we worshiped with them in 2016... 

I was rather lost today after I learned Jim died.  Like I was walking around not knowing what to do.  

I was in the middle of researching a special order of tea (with my birthday money) from a place I visited in Holland during that 2016 trip, so my mind was already in Holland when I heard the news... 

May the Lord remember Jim in His Kingdom and comfort his newly made widow Nancy...

Jim was such a kind warm humble man; it meant a lot to meet him and to pray for him (he had a lot of health ups and downs in the last year, though I had no idea of his decline and passing last night until this morning).

Memory eternal! Memory Eternal! Memory Eternal! 

2 comments:

Granny Marigold said...

Sorry to hear about your good friend. It's always a shock when we get that kind of news.

karen said...

so sorry for your loss, may he be at rest!