Wednesday, January 19, 2022

I'm Going to Need More Tea...

 


...as you can see that won't be a problem! :)  A friend gave me this very pretty tin with two HUNDRED and forty teabags ! It's lovely Ceylon black tea! 

...why I need more tea however, not as fun....

the meeting I asked you all to pray for was rescheduled for Friday and was changed just an HOUR before it was to begin. 

It's a bit of a roller coaster to say the least. 

Today was the Feast of Theophany and it was beautiful. My pictures are not yet uploaded to google photos so I don't have any to share as of yet...

I got some special Christmas gifts today.  I keep thinking how is it that I am so blessed? All I know is that I AM blessed! 

May God bless and encourage you no matter what you are facing; you are not alone in it.  God is with you.  

3 comments:

Lisa Richards said...

I love the ship bookends! My stepdad sent me a huge box of tea, too. I'm sharing with my daughter next door, lol. Happy tea drinking! :)

Pilgrim said...

I was able to attend Theophany vespers a few years ago, maybe 2020? The words in those liturgies are always amazing, so packed with meaning, reflecting and throwing light through space and time, organizing it— like a prism.

Granny Marigold said...

I noticed those ship book-ends too. They're very nice.
You have a good supply of tea; maybe enough to last you through the year!