Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Hello, still here

Merry and blessed Christmas to all who have already celebrated it! I am still quite busy and will be until next week (really it's going to be busy for a bit but anyway....)  ... my sister's foster son's sitaution remains in my thoughts.... it is my birthday tomorrow... I am going to be 45! Hard to believe, really. My Mom sent me a gift which I will open tomorrow with a few cards I got.  My Husband and I are going to do my birthday probably after January 7 Christmas this year.  Anyway, God BLESS and comfort you all.  May He protect us and save us.  

7 comments:

pleximama said...

Many Years to you! I hope your birthday celebrations in January are full of joy, and your birthday tomorrow is as well.

Elizabethd said...

Happy Birthday dear Elizabeth!

Nancy said...

Happy Birthday! Enjoy your day today and when you celebrate with your husband.

Pilgrim said...

Happy birthday to you!

Granny Marigold said...

I'm so glad I came to check your blog today and I'm not too late to wish you a very Happy Birthday! It's been busy here as well and I haven't posted anything in a week but hopefully I'll get back to it. It's very cold and snowy here. I miss my daily walks.

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday, Elizabeth. xo

Martha said...

Belated 45th birthday wishes, dear Elizabeth! I am going to be 45 on my next birthday.