Friday, December 17, 2021

Here, Still, Again

I am busy with family visiting.  

Please pray for my sister and her family; they have been trying to adopt a child they have had for over 2 years and it is not going well.  Obviously I can't go into details.... (foster care legalities).  Our hearts are heavy and brokenhearted at the very idea of losing this child who we all love so much.

I am still trying to post as I can HERE on my public IG account.  

I am so sorry that I don't have more to say at present but know that I and my Husband are well.  Just busy with family.  Bless you all.

I realize that this is a hard season for so many.  May God have mercy on us and save us...and carry us in His love, in His arms... 

3 comments:

Granny Marigold said...

How heart breakingly difficult the situation must be for your sister and her husband.

Lisa Richards said...

Have a wonderful time with your family. Prayers for you sister's family!

Martha said...

I remember you asking for prayers a year ago or thereabouts, and hoped that the adoption went through...may God help them!