I enjoy seeing your photos of luncheon tables. They always look so pretty. I can't say I ever experience anything like that when I go out to lunch around here. As a practical sort of gal, I'm entertaining the thought that perhaps the Midwest has way too much practicality. ;^)
5 comments:
Thank you for the photo tour. Your table is always sweet and cozy. Happy day, Virginia
Very evocative photos! I'm so glad it is a joy, your time spent in that city. Glory to God for all things <3
Hello Elizabeth, your NYC lunch looks delicious, and I can't help noticing that the pretty dishes match your outfit!
So beautiful! Greetings from Stockholm, Sweden, X
I enjoy seeing your photos of luncheon tables. They always look so pretty. I can't say I ever experience anything like that when I go out to lunch around here. As a practical sort of gal, I'm entertaining the thought that perhaps the Midwest has way too much practicality. ;^)
Post a Comment