Monday, November 13, 2023

the ups and the downs



We had friends over for lunch on Saturday! It was not hard because I bought lots of things basically already prepared!

So, I have had a bit of a difficult time regarding something. I can’t talk about it much. I can say I experienced an unexpected loss.  And I am grieving it.

I also had a "come to Jesus" moment which to me in part means: see things more clearly. 

So basically the medical trauma of January - April was so severe that I am still recovering from it. 

That + some poor sleep left me a bit emotionally wrecked.  

But I understand it better and am getting nutritional help. Psychological help I already have so that's taken care of.  I am just really depleted.  

But that's OK. I just have to take care of myself and get more rest. 

I am thankful for the good and that God's mercy is everlasting. 

1 comment:

Granny Marigold said...

Taking good care of yourself and getting lots of rest is important. Hopefully you keep feeling better and better.