Sunday, February 05, 2023

life changing days


Today is my spiritual father and Matushka last Sunday before they move out of State  πŸ™ 

10 years we have had their protection and ministry blessing us.

DV I will be there... my Husband has duties at our other church.... it will be a bittersweet day...

I have been grieving but also hoping πŸ™ in God for what/who is next πŸ™ 

I finally am sleeping at night thx to a sleep med. 

I think I had a question about bone density loss/health.

Every person is different. Some are going to need a good endocrinologist and Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT). Taking a calcium citrate and Vit D is a MUST. Figure out calcium rich foods. And *move your body* take a daily walk. I have regained significantly by consistent walking. If you do strength training be careful perhaps consult a professional so you don't injure yourself.  Key is to not give up about it.... be proactive!

Ok. Please pray for us πŸ™ 

May God guide us save us and have mercy πŸ™❤️


2 comments:

Gretchen Joanna said...

May God strengthen you body and soul for the regimen of health and healing. You have your Lenten work cut out for you <3

Martha said...

The Markeviches are moving from here to another state in a month. I know how you feel to have these good people in your life, but will be sad not tp see them as often.