Tuesday, February 07, 2023

considering what we know

God is truly carrying ๐Ÿ™ us through this unexpected journey!!

Today NYC I had excellent care (normal doctor + cab drivers + just enjoying NYC!)

I am *finally* sleeping consistently ๐Ÿ˜ด because of doctor approved (fairly strong) sleep med. It's the only one that actually worked for me!

Cutie ๐Ÿ’“ pie ๐Ÿ• little NYC dog with great style ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’ƒ

๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿซ 

Next up...

Thanks ๐Ÿ’• ๐Ÿ˜Š be to God...I found a CVS that had these lotion/hand soap ๐Ÿงผ travel dispensers.  My thumb actually split open on top (my doctor when I showed her was rather shocked by how dry my hands were and immediately promised Us-based HSA medical necessity letter for buying needed Aveeno lotion and handsoap). ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿซ 

I am happy cozy at home ๐Ÿก ☺️ after being in NYC. MY eyes still don't have normal night vision yet so got home just before totally dark! ☺️๐Ÿ‘

Snack at a diner in NYC

I have a cute little travel sized blanket (easy to throw in the wash after use too!) that I used today again!

I still get a little manic especially as the day wears on but I am much better than I was! Husband, doctor and others all agree!

I can't yet easily respond to blog comments (etc) but I am reading and encouraged by each one! ☺️๐Ÿ’—

I am beyond relieved to be getting consistent sleep ๐Ÿ˜ด ๐Ÿ’ค 

Now I am stabilizing in both body and mind. 

Thanks God ๐Ÿ’• and thank you for your prayers ๐Ÿ™❤️

5 comments:

Becki said...

I'm glad to hear your sleep has improved, Elizabeth. I always enjoy your pictures of trips to NYC. The table top you lunched on is so pretty.

Juliana said...

Glad things are improving little by little!

Granny Marigold said...

Now that you are sleeping better things should be becoming easier to cope with. Sorry your poor hands are so very dry.

Lisa Richards said...

Glad that you are doing well. The food looks so good and I love the African proverb! God bless!

Nancy said...

Wondering how you are doing. Praying that you are getting better each day.