Thursday, August 02, 2007

putting off dishes

my friend is DV coming tomorrow!

one of my co-workers from my small group is leaving! we were shocked... change is always happening...

i bought books to learn French, including collins french grammar.

yep. nerd! :)

but i have to learn! i wanted to live in a bilingual city, so i have to seek to learn.

i joined orthodox circle - you know, i think it is really cool. i really appreciate that it seeks to be a family-friendly, Orthodox site, with specific guidelines.

even better is that i got a book on St. Seraphim of Sarov

will be reading this slowly - with thankfulness and with Lord Have Mercy prayers

i had a short dinner with a close friend, with my best veg. soup tonight and this weekend is DV to be full of things.

God has been so good to me, and i deserve none of it.

so i must learn to say thank you more every day...

No comments: