Thursday, October 03, 2024

Autumn Beauty

 


I have endured one of the worst storms in my personal life over the last two years!  I think the dust is settling now.  I was so sick and unwell.  I am not going to write more about that, other than to thank God for His mercy in pulling me out of such great suffering.  It was a time that taught me a lot but now I hope to just get on with life and it's many challenges.  I am getting older, life gets harder in ways for sure because old age prepares us for Heaven and leaving everything behind, in trust that God in His mercy will receive us because we looked for His mercy in our lives.  

I don't think I will have time to regularly blog, it does not work on my phone with pictures and my life is very busy now.  But I am glad to be here at the moment and will return when I can.  God help us bear the sorrows of life and bring us to the rest in Christ that everyone so deeply desires, even if they do not realize what it is that they actual want.  

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Yes. Amen.

Granny Marigold said...

Yes, old age does prepare us for heaven. Even if you don't blog often it's always good to see an occasional post.

pleximama said...

It's so good to read your words, Elisabeth, as you've been on my mind and in my prayers. God be with you!

Nancy said...

So glad to read another post from you! I've missed you! Do take care of yourself and post when you can.

Anonymous said...

Exactly! Abraham was obedient and God kept His promise to Abraham! may your faith stay strong!