Monday, March 21, 2022

A Special Tea Time


I had a really lovely full day today! I saw my dear friend Heather and her daughter! We laughed talked and loved our lunch at Tea and Sympathy! We went tea shopping! Four shops in all! I got some special tea for Pascha time! It was a real gift to me! 

I don't have many times like this so they are all the more special...

I went to Trader Joe's afterwards and got some lenten staples which was great!

It's things that I used to take more for granted and now each time I am so grateful. 

5 comments:

Granny Marigold said...

Tea shopping sounds like so much fun. Those tea pots sure are lovely!!

Gloria said...

What a charming variety of tea pots! While I do enjoy a good cup of coffee, there is something special about tea time, especially when it's shared with friends.

Becki said...

I love all the different tea pots, too. What a sweet place to have lunch.

Aritha V. said...

So nice

Martha said...

Very pretty!