Boy am I beat! Hopefully I have new glasses as in frames and lenses! The question is will the frames I picked out with help be too heavy because I have such a strong prescription. Hopefully it will be okay!
I'm about halfway through the book that I got at the library for $2. It's interesting. She is a very different life and worldview than mine. But I like learning about people.
I'm really hoping that what I'm feeling is only allergies. Hopefully I'm not getting sick. Allergies were really high around here today.
This weekend thankfully I can rest.
May God have mercy on us. 🙏
your photos of the NYC subway (both entrances and below ground) made me laugh. subways did not look like that back in the day! what a difference.
ReplyDeletethat was me making the subway comment.
ReplyDeleteHi Greta! I really need to get some pictures of subways from much earlier in New York City! I really loved hearing that they look so different than what they used to! That's inspiring me to do more pictures of New York City to share here!
ReplyDeleteI have somehow lost your blog, but found again!
ReplyDeleteNew glasses do take a bit of getting used to dont they? I hope all is well with you.
I like the look of your new glasses. I hope they won't be too heavy.
ReplyDelete