1. Went swimming
2. Looking at vintage cookbooks
3. Trying a new eye doctor this Wednesday (I am severely myopic)
4. Red glasses. One day I may have a pair of blue frames as well
5. Caffeinated tea with milk. Was given this new tea by Harney & Sons. The description sounded incredible. However, it feels like a tea that's very similar to Harney & Sons Victorian London Fog. So I don't know that I will buy this one again. I'm very picky about my teas. However, I still enjoyed it.
6. I boiled noodles, cooked frozen broccoli according to directions. I.E half cup water and cook for 5 minutes. I forgot the timer had turned off and cooked both longer with no problems. I added chicken. I had a chicken gravy about just under one cup. Added some milk to it. Grated some Gouda cheese and basically made a chicken gravy Alfredo sauce. I added the cut chicken to it stirred it around, turned off the heat and covered it. And easy meal. 👊
7. Seven plum tort. I always forget that the batter will really cover the entire bottom of my largest cake pan with the removable bottom! I mean I don't forget in the way of not using it, but that I can't believe it'll work and it always does! I should have baked it longer, note to self...
8. Easy meals for tomorrow
9. I wish I had gone walking, but sometimes one can't do everything, it's just too hard. Even though the weather was perfect and tomorrow is back to thunderstorms but I will DV be out on Wednesday...
10. But I am trying to grow and I did work on my writing project throughout the day...
11. I am dreaming of baking a new sweet bread, based on a vintage recipes but with changes...






It's a hard fact to accept but we really cannot do everything. Whether through ill health or old age it seems inevitable.
ReplyDeleteThat plum cake is so dramatic. You seem to me to accomplish a great deal every day! May God give you peace <3
ReplyDelete