Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2026

Happy Moments on Tuesday


Happy Moments on Tuesday 

1. Swam 8 laps
2. Black Tea with milk 
3. Plum Tort and ice cream for breakfast 
4. My Husband and I enjoyed the same breakfast together 🥰
5. A rather dramatic moment was when when it suddenly started storming when we were walking back to take light rail home and I ran into a store! The thunder was so loud and it was suddenly driving rain coming very fast! As suddenly as the storm came it left and the humidity which was like pea soup sticking to you was gone!
6. For lunch I grated the rest of the Gouda cheese over the pasta I had made yesterday and baked it in our toaster oven.  Our toaster oven fits a 9x13! That casserole I used was nearly that long but not that big. Anyway, it was delicious! And we baked up the very last of it for dinner! 
7. I continue to work on my writing project and a friend gave me some suggestions. 

5 comments:

  1. ha! we call it pasta bake when we use left over pasta and put cheese over it and bake it - super delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we had a storm like that yesterday morning. it came out of nowhere. it wasn't rain; it was a monsoon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you are having some lovely happy moments. I, too, enjoy a good storm, especially when it blows through quickly! They aren't all that common here. Your casserole looks so delicious, and that plum tart you made. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That must have been a weird storm but how fortunate that it took away the humidity. We need a storm or even just rain to clear the bad air quality!
    I like your breakfast. I could really go for that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pictures of your pasta and cheese made me hungry, but I am about to go to bed so I will defer eating until tomorrow, and it might just be pasta with cheese that I have for breakfast!

    ReplyDelete