Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Wednesday: the week stops here


I feel like I have done a week's worth of things already.
Whew.  PT was good. I made a nice lunch.
2 loads of laundry done, one more to take care of.
I really wanted to do some reading today but 
for various reasons, I could not
(one of them being that my Husband decided to rearrange part of 
the library today so it was not accessible to me).
At least laundry is getting done.
Tonight I hope for a hot bath with salts.
I am still having a bit of congestion that gives me
minor ear aches and have a headache.
Tomorrow is another NYC day and I am tired already....

2 comments:

Lilly's Mom said...

Sorry to hear you're tired. Have you and your husband had your flu shots? We got ours yesterday. Please take care of yourself so that hopefully you can enjoy the holidays. You are such an inspiration to many of us. Hugs, Pat

elizabeth said...

Thanks so much Pat! I got my flu shot today!! Husband had his too! I hear it may be a bad season for flu this year :( I hope we are spared it! I really appreciate your encouragement, it means a lot to me!