Sunday, October 22, 2017

Sunday evening: Chicken with a delicious Pasta


Today was a good day.
Trip to church went smoothly,
we were at our far-away church;
it was so wonderful to see all the kids; to be there;
to just be happy there, with everyone, and the choir 
singing, and everyone taking a part... 
We went out with a dear friend and our Munckin for
ice cream and a good long talk.
Post liturgical nap after we got home and later this 
simple dinner of Pasta and Baked Chicken.
My foot's a bit sore from walking a lot today but
I am making a lot of progress and that is good.
I am going to DV use the left over noodles, sauce, 
grate some wonderful organic white cheddar cheese
and layer these and bake them for a meal on Tuesday.
I hope to make chicken pot pie tomorrow 
with the rest of our left over chicken and gravy.
I feel like our personal HARD is staring us a bit in the face
and I am trying to remember that the only face I need to look at
is our Lord Jesus Christ's.

1 comment:

Angie said...

It sounds like a peaceful Sunday. I also visited my local church which is only 2 blocks away from my house. I cannot thank God enough for this blessing!I admire hown you don't waste leftovers. I used to throw before but I can't do it anymore so every bit of advice/ideas is welcome!