Thursday, September 22, 2016

An essay with help for all Mothers, Aunts, Godmothers, Sisters, Wives, Friends...

I am writing a series on what I have learned in my spiritual journey;
which includes what I have now in the Eastern Orthodox Church. 
My first essay in this series is really about how many Christians
have found comfort and solace in their lives.
This is especially of note to use woman, as the Church
has provided a Mother who we can all go to when
no earthly help is found.
I hope you are all blessed by the example of Christ's Mother
and the prayers that can help us all - and our families. 
***
"I was at a friend’s birthday party awhile back and asked to see this friend’s icons. His icon of the Theotokos (the Mother of God) looked out so tenderly. The Mother of God is a deep Mother and I felt reassured of the protection for this friend"....
(read the rest here at Conciliar Post)


 

No comments: