Sunday, November 29, 2015

Busy visiting family!


One of my favourite parts of my parent's house


My Mother's buffet 




Thanksgiving Dinner on Thursday!
*
Mr. Husband and I have been in Michigan enjoying 
seeing friends and family!
He's back home as work calls but
I am here (have to clean out things I left for years
here at my parents!) until Thursday!
It's going to be another busy week, so if I don't post,
that's why!
*
I am thankful for some good time away,
and I got to see my godmother today at church!
*
And today is a fish day (hello Nativity Fast!) and my 
parents are making a great Sunday Fish Dinner!


3 comments:

E Helena E said...

So glad for you to have this time! Love to you.

Elizabeth @ The Garden Window said...

What a blessing to have been able to do this!

Emily H. said...

Yay, you're in Michigan! I'll pretend you're just down the road! Enjoy the time with your family!