Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Fr. Roman Braga ~ his physician's words...

well worth reading - it is so beautiful.
*
"Fr. Roman’s long slow decline over the past two years has been a type of the second half of the Divine Liturgy, the Liturgy of the Faithful, in which according to his own spiritual rhythm, his communion with God has been perfected in his suffering or in St. Paul’s words, God’s strength has been made perfect in his weakness. His spiritual health and his ultimate healing have been marked by his deep humility and devotion to the Eucharist in which he would proclaim, “I am not worthy to approach you Lord, but I cannot live without you.”"

2 comments:

GretchenJoanna said...

That article was wonderful; I posted it on Facebook. Memory Eternal. My goddaughter Kathie is dying - I pray that the Lord is with her in her suffering.

elizabeth said...

I am so sorry G-J about your goddaughter! May God be very near to her and the Mother of God comfort her!