Saturday, May 02, 2015

{Fr. Roman Braga} ~ " "God Is Always With You" An Interview with Father Roman Braga"

"You find God when you know yourself, when you know who you are.
 If you neglect that, “I don’t have time to think about myself” you will never find God
 because God is not something material, you do not find him in a specific place.
 God is always with you if you want Him to be with you. 
You find God when you find yourself. “Who am I?” 
Pay attention to these verses of the scriptures:  “you are the temple of the living God because God lives within you.” 
And Jesus said: “remain in Me and I in you. I am the vine and you are the branches”
 if you do not remain in me you do not have sap to feed yourself and you dry up. 
People who complain they do not feel God they are dry branches. 
They have to remain in Christ and to accept Christ by saying: “Lord, come, I am here. You created me. Open my heart because You created this heart. 
You created the door, enter please.” "

No comments: