Tuesday, January 13, 2015

{our time in MI) ~ 38th Birthday Dinner

On my birthday my Mom and I went out on the town!
For us this means:
going to the Dutch store with cousin M. and Aunt H and cousin A. and then to thrift stores!
And Russ' for lunch with my Aunt H and cousin A.
*
In the evening my Grandma R came with 
and we had a great dinner...
my brother-in-law did sweet potatoes with all the fixings,
we had fish and salad with many topping choices.
It was a lovely meal!


Friendly Village dishes...


It was so nice to have a good dinner with my 
beloved husband, my parents, Grandmother 
and sister and brother-in-law!


Cute birthday napkins too :)
*
Am thanking God for His many blessings in my life!

3 comments:

Elizabeth @ The Garden Window said...

Your family entertains splendidly; I do like those napkins!
So glad you had a lovely birthday!xx

Heather said...

Ooooh, happy birthday! I hope you had a wonderful day, it sounds like it! :D

karen said...

happy birthday!!! May you have a wonderful year :)