Tuesday, January 13, 2015

On the 7th day of Christmas...


A gift basket from my parents-in-law for Christmas came!


It's official: 
I think will all the wonderful goodies given to us I could
open a tea store :)
We are so thankful!!! 
*
We had our seconds Ladies tea with Matushka...
and our dear friend, the mother of Mr. Husband and I's 
goddaugher was there for one of the last times....


Lovely tea.


Lovely desserts.


Beautiful. 


Delicious. 


We gave our dear friend an icon of
he founded our parish here in NJ.
*
It was a very special 7th day of Christmas,
on which the world finally heard that 
May we have his blessing!
*
And May God bless each of us during these holy days.

2 comments:

Elizabeth @ The Garden Window said...

Gifts, Christmas and tea-parties - what a lovely combination :-)

Nancy said...

Wow I didn't realize St Alexander founded your parish. What a blessing and spiritual inheritance!