Wednesday, September 10, 2014

{about today} Much to be thankful for...




Like my kitchen window in our old place, 
I found this to be a beautiful and peaceful scene 
and I am thankful for it...


I found this funny. 


Mr. Husband's lunch
(he had jury duty)...


My friend made this wonderful chicken soup...
she took pity on my cold and I know the
soup did wonders!
I am better other than some use of Kleenex,
which may be allergy related...


To celebrate feeling better, on Monday
I had my end of summer treat:
an ice cream snickers bar from
the local Bodega :)
I had one at the beginning of summer and 
one at the end...
*
And that are the many things I am thankful for!
Not to mention, of course, my marriage of now
two years to Mr. Husband!
*
What are you thankful for today?

6 comments:

Xenia Kathryn said...

I like the "homies" sign too :D hehehe. Your place looks so cozy and inviting! Congratulations on your 2nd Anniversary (your wedding dress looks gorgeous!).

I'm thankful for... my family, for starters! :D

GretchenJoanna said...

Are those top photos of your living room? (The cat looks familiar!)

Reinventing Mother said...

I love the light in your family room. I would love to have those windows!! I picture a lamp on your little table between the chairs; a beacon in the night:))

karen said...

glad you feel better, chicken soup will do that to you! Love the light of your room as well :)

elizabeth said...

thanks all!!! yes, Gretchen-Joanna, that is our living room and our cat Cleo :)

Sara at Come Away With Me said...

Hello! Your home is very comfortable and welcoming and of course I love the cat! Congratulations on your second anniversary too. Sorry to hear you have been ill, but I am glad that delicious looking chicken soup has helped. Friends are a blessing.