Saturday, March 01, 2014

Butter Week Meals


We are enjoying goat cheese by the spoonful 
on our salads; I love golden raisins, goat cheese
with balsamic vinegar and olive oil on my salad... 


 I baked a mac and cheese this week...


Onions, a cream sauce and bread crumbs on top,
baked for 30 minutes...
Canadians love their ketchup and I am not exception... :)
It was good though I did forget to salt and pepper it
while baking and added a bit too much paprika...
but still, wonderful to enjoy this week! 

4 comments:

Martha said...

Mmmm...salad and goat cheese! ♥ I have to say that the last picture makes me smile. My Canadian brother in law, always puts ketchup with everything!!!!!!!!!!!

elizabeth said...

Yep! we really do love our ketchup!! :)

Lisa said...

Are you saying that your mac and cheese was made with goat cheese? Interesting!

mamajuliana said...

Cheese is what we miss the most during lent....