Monday, December 17, 2012

Day 15 (backtracking again)

What was the most extraordinary dish you sampled in 2012? What made it so magical?

*
It needn't be the most extravagant dish, just the one that knocked your socks off with its flavour, texture, aroma, freshness, colour, significance, timing… whatever. Relive the magic and help us savour it with you here.
*
Mr. Husband and I honeymooned in
Quebec City.
It was beautiful and we have lots of
different meals
that were quite good.
One fancy meal, one yummy fish meal,
some great vegetarian meals and
one good breakfast
but the one that I think stands out for both of us
is the crepes.
*
Breton style crepes.
We joked about the word crepes and liked them so much
that we went back a second time!
*
I especially loved the dessert crepe
with french vanilla ice cream
and strawberries.


We loved them so much
that I told one of my new church friends about it
and was suprised with
my very own crepe pan and mix
to continue our honeymoon :)
*
I blogged about the first time
I made crepes at home
near our one month anniversary;
now we are past the three month anniversary;
Mr. Husband and I have had many
adventures together and I know
we will look back at these early married
times with a lot of joy and fondness
one day...
*
I am looking forward God willing to
the Christmas season in January
at home and
making lots of yummy festive food;
I think I should make crepes as well!
*
I know we are really blessed!

No comments: