Tuesday, December 04, 2012

At home for the Feast of Entrance of the Theotokos

Blessed feast everyone!
*
Praying for Maureen today...
and others on my heart that I cannot speak of...
*
Mr. Husband and I are still sick
and were not able to go to liturgy :(
Please pray for us also -
we really want to be back to our normal selves...
*
Today I have opened all the windows
and Mr. Husband and I hope to be able to go out
and get some fish to make for dinner today
for the Feast.


The weather is unseasonably warm
so it is nice to have
windows open and sunlight...

Our wedding crowns :)

I lit our bedroom lampada
and am cleaning as much as I can
to get our lives back in order
and to help us get
over this lingering
sickness.
 
Cleo is loving the windows open too!
I am trying to get in a better habit of daily
Cleo brushing
and to do so I give her a treat afterwards.
She too had a nicer treat for the Feast!
*
Mr. Husband and I went over some of the prayers
last night for today's feast
and they are so beautiful!
And the lines for Christmas are wonderful!
This is a blessed time of year...

2 comments:

Empower Her Faith | AL said...

Hope you both feel better soon... I am still struggling with this cold. It has nearly been a month now... You are both in my prayers!

Michelle M. said...

I hope you are both feeling better very, very soon. I will pray for you. Hugs!