Thursday, November 15, 2012

Yay!

 
Sunny and cold this morning
(above freezing but a bit cold)
which is my Favourite!
*
I went swimming!!
I did.
Yes and just doing something new
and something good
felt great.
And it is going to help me get to know things...
*
My next step is to research the local school
that I went swimming at to see
if they have any classes or something
I can be involved in
while I continue to get my bearings...
*
I am not planning on looking for full time work
for various reasons that Mr. Husband
and I discussed
but I may look for part time work
in the new year.
*
We have a lot of other commitments and
involvements that
we are still working on that
full time work
for me would work against
instead of for.
*
So.
I am re-reading the L'Engle book and am going to do
a bit more this morning.
Next thing this afternoon
is going to the City.
With my camera;
hope to share pictures later.
*
Including another one of Cleo :)

No comments: