Monday, November 12, 2012

More Progress

 
I am making a list of things
to do every day as
I figure my way around my new life.
And I got all but one thing done
and that felt awfully good.
*
I had two very helpful phone calls
with dear and old friends
that really were great.
*
I am exploring some new options
for things to do in my new life
and that also is
quite encouraging.
*
I knew this transition time would be
hard in ways
leaving all one knows
but I am also feeling like
I am making some progress towards
this and I thank God for it.
*
This by Fr. Stephen is very worth reading.

3 comments:

Kassianni said...

glad to hear you're doing well friend.

RW said...

change as much as it is exhausting always brings new opportunities.

E Helena E said...

Thank you for directing us to Fr. Stephen's post! Food for the soul.