Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Beauty in Late February

Since it is not super cold and white new snow
here in Ottawa
I like everyone is ready for Spring.
*
I went today to a friend's house
with another close friend
and we prayed the
Akathist to the Protection of the Mother of God
which I found very comforting.
*
I finally heard back again from my potential employer
and am emailing my references,
explaining that I already have a verbal offer
(which I hope is still on!)
*
Still have my cold
and have a dentist appointment tomorrow
needed sadly
and more costly that I would wish
but I feel a bit strengthened and
have some renewed hope.
Lots of work to be done
and I am still feeling very weary
but at least a little more
hopeful.

2 comments:

DebD said...

I hope you get the job for sure. How lovely to pray the Akathist with a friend.

RW said...

We had the most glorious day yesterday - Thomas - managed a walk in the sun. Which made me very glad,
Hope all is good.